Saturday, June 21, 2008

First time ZoHo writer Web 2.0

I am writing this paragraph on ZoHo writer for the first time. I have just switched to the 10 point from 14 point Verdana. I would like to switch to Courier new. I am now typing in Courier new 10 pt.I wil create a heading, but first will switch to arial black:

Heading 1

I was automatically switched back to Verdana -10 point. The screen is moving up and down.
I would like to underline the Heading 1: I will do so:
The next sentence will be italicized. This is an italized sentence.

I just saved -oops, i'm still italized and the screen is (and I don't know where this bold lettering came from)
moving ,moving and not steady. (could be the thunderstorm that is happening now)
I'm getting dizzy..I guess I should switch to offline but since this is a brief paragraph, I will stay.
But switched to Courier 12 pt... Yay! The screen stopped moving up and down. My comment about ZoHo writer is
it is a good tool. One would have to master it and feel free to write with it and be comfortable to know that hackers cannot get at it, read your writings or alter them. I think it could be very useful to a student who needs to write papers and actually anyone else. It is a good tool.Thumbs up!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home