Monday, June 30, 2008

Summary-23 things

What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey?

I am writing and posting blogs,viewing YouTube videos, receiving RSS feeds daily, downloading audio files and inserting photographs into my blog.
I don't have a favorite but I find myself spending time searching YouTube lately.(Maybe too much time).

How has the program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals?

It has been a dynamic,stretching experience,and a beneficial preparation in attaining new technological knowledge and skills and in keeping up with the changing times.

Were there any take aways or unexpected outcomes from the program that surprised you?

I was happy to learn these new skills and this program was a gadfly enabling me to do so.

What could we do differently to improve upon this program's format or concept?

Perhaps it would be a little easier to do if the program was stretched over an 11 week period instead of 9 weeks, allocating two learning sessions per week instead of the sometimes, three exercises that had been assigned.

If we offered another discovery program like this in the future would you again chose to participate?

Yes, it has been an enlightening, interesting program. I never knew what to expect to learn and I looked forward to each week's exercise. At times, I did "struggle" through and felt a little overwhelmed. However, I would like to have more of these discovery programs in the near future and would be willing to continue the effort to learn more and participate in them. It was well worth all the work and very much appreciated!
Thank you 23 Things Team. You did a great job.




Labels:

1 Comments:

At July 9, 2008 at 7:47 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's been great fun reading all your posts! Your friend Panda Bear

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home